By Lauren Holcomb
1) Do you support the LGBTQ community?
- a) Totally! Equality!
- b) No way! Never.
- c) Doesn’t matter to me.
2) Who should receive tax cuts and who should pay higher taxes?
- a)Middle/low class get cuts and wealthy pay more
- b) Everyone gets tax cuts!
- c) Whomever the government wants.
3) Owning illegal drugs results in punishment. How severe should it be?
- a) month jail time!
- b) 1 year jail time or DEATH!
- c) Let them be, it doesn’t matter.
4) Should the government be more involved or less involved in our Healthcare?
- a) Involved! They help so much!
- b) Out! All their “help” will drive up prices, not lower them!
- c) They can do what they want. Whatever they’re doing now is fine.
5) Many states have different gun policies. What’s your opinion on the issue?
- a) Stricter gun regulations please! I’m scared to leave the house!
- b) Everyone should own a gun! Protecting yourself is important.
- c) If you want a gun, get one. If you don’t, then don’t. It’s simple.
6) Did you root for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?
- a) Hillary Clinton! I’m with her.
- b) Donald Trump! He’ll make America great again.
- c) They are both idiots. I’m moving to France. Au revoir.
7) The minimum wage at the moment is $7.25. Is this amount too low or too high?
- a) Too low, for sure. People deserve more than that for any work they do.
- b) Keep it low. Minimum work deserves minimum pay.
- c) Pay isn’t my problem! I’m still a student!
MOSTLY A’s: DEMOCRAT
MOSTLY B’s: REPUBLICAN
MOSTLY C’s: FREE SPIRIT