By Dorian Hawkins
- What is weightless but takes two people to hold?
- The person who makes it has no need of it. The person who buys it has no use for it. The person who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?
- What English word sounds the same even after you take away four of its five letters?
- Two men had lunch together and order iced teas to drink. One man had five during lunch while the other man had only one. All of the drinks were poisoned. The man that had only one drink died but the man that had five drinks survived. How can that be?
- Five men went into a church in the pouring rain. None of the men had an umbrella but one man did not get wet. How is that possible?
- You answer me, but I never ask you a question. What am I?
1) Friendship 2) A Coffin 3) Queue 4) It was in the ice 5) He was in the casket 6) A Telephone